From the 22nd to the 25th of October, the 12th International Exhibition for Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, Water Supply, Sanitary and Swimming Pool Aquatherm Baku will be hosted at Baku Expo Center. The exhibition is supported by National Confederation of The Entrepreneurs (Employers) Organizations of Azerbaijan Republic (AEC), Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation and Small and Medium Business Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Aquatherm Baku 2019 is:
- The annual specialized exhibition in the field of air-conditioning, ventilation, heating and water supply, air treatment and purification.
- 36% of exhibitors are local representatives. Traditional participants include companies such as: Azertexnolayn, Anadolu Kafkas Insaat San. ve Tic. A.S., Polymart, Euroclima, Newcond, Yusi Ko, Turan Makina and so on.
- Foreign participants this year include representatives from China, the Czech Republic, Italy, Lebanon, Russia, Turkey and other countries. The newcomers to the exhibition are representatives from Saudi Arabia, who will present ventilation systems. The Udmurt Republic will also have a regional stand.
- Categories such as: air cleaners, air conditioners, radiators, fans, heating systems, thermal insulation materials, bath and jacuzzi, saunas, pools, heaters, compressors, coolers, energy management systems, environmental protection technology, filters, fitting, pipelines, production of drinking water, pumps, refrigerators, solar energy and etc. The full list can be found at https://aquatherm.az/en-content/54.html
- A rich business and entertainment programme, including B2B meetings, seminars, contests, a presentation area and much more.
- Useful contacts, new features and professional visitors.